- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
Main Image Help
11 years 1 month ago #213367
by leo0729
Main Image Help was created by leo0729
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.5.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.7
Hi guys, good afternoon.
I'm new to Hikashop, and this forum has helped me a lot while I'm learning how to use this amazing extension.
My problem is, I'm creating a product, but I want to make the main image's size bigger, although I've been looking for a solution for quite a while, I haven't found it, so I was hoping someone could help me.
Greetings!
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.7
Hi guys, good afternoon.
I'm new to Hikashop, and this forum has helped me a lot while I'm learning how to use this amazing extension.
My problem is, I'm creating a product, but I want to make the main image's size bigger, although I've been looking for a solution for quite a while, I haven't found it, so I was hoping someone could help me.
Greetings!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 1 month ago #213376
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Main Image Help
Hi,
Please check your Image settings:
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...fig.html#main_images
Regards,
Please check your Image settings:
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...fig.html#main_images
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: leo0729
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.163 seconds