- Posts: 21
- Thank you received: 0
jcomments not appearing
11 years 4 weeks ago - 11 years 4 weeks ago #213510
by mullu
jcomments not appearing was created by mullu
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
accessory.ch/index.php?option=com_hikash...e&Itemid=616&lang=en
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.5.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.43
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : chrome
Dear hikashop.
I created a custom field, (table: product, field type: WYSIWYG)
and, I clicked the jcommentson button.
In the hikashop configuration, (under display) i enabled the jcomments as well.
However, when I go to the product page a strage thing happens.
I can see the j comments while the brower is loading the page. But when the page is all loaded, i can not see jcomments anymore.
How can i solve this problem?
You can see the phenomena under this link:
accessory.ch/index.php?option=com_hikash...e&Itemid=616&lang=en
Here is the snapshot of the configuration page for jcomments
Best
Ali
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.5.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.43
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : chrome
Dear hikashop.
I created a custom field, (table: product, field type: WYSIWYG)
and, I clicked the jcommentson button.
In the hikashop configuration, (under display) i enabled the jcomments as well.
However, when I go to the product page a strage thing happens.
I can see the j comments while the brower is loading the page. But when the page is all loaded, i can not see jcomments anymore.
How can i solve this problem?
You can see the phenomena under this link:
accessory.ch/index.php?option=com_hikash...e&Itemid=616&lang=en
Here is the snapshot of the configuration page for jcomments
Best
Ali
Last edit: 11 years 4 weeks ago by mullu.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 4 weeks ago #213521
by mullu
Replied by mullu on topic jcomments not appearing
I discovered that it is realted to joomla caching. When I disable it jcomments work.
However, I could not find the way to selectively disable caching for jcomments.
However, I could not find the way to selectively disable caching for jcomments.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 4 weeks ago #213515
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic jcomments not appearing
Hi,
I can't see anything on that page : take.ms/ZvPVn
Could you check the issue there ?
Turning on the "error reporting" setting of the Joomla configuration would display the error message for that blank page.
I can't see anything on that page : take.ms/ZvPVn
Could you check the issue there ?
Turning on the "error reporting" setting of the Joomla configuration would display the error message for that blank page.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
11 years 4 weeks ago #213523
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic jcomments not appearing
Hello,
You'll probably find your answer through that link : www.joomlatune.com/forum/index.php/topic,1174.0.html
You'll probably find your answer through that link : www.joomlatune.com/forum/index.php/topic,1174.0.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.259 seconds