- Posts: 6
- Thank you received: 1
can't upload image product
11 years 4 weeks ago #213574
by celtouc76
can't upload image product was created by celtouc76
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.5.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.4
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.6
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : CHROME 44
Hello,
As you can see on the image of my screen : impossible to upload or drag&drop a product image.
The statut bar stay red and nothing happens.
This problem appears since I update Hikashop to the last version.
I have no problem if I choose an image which is already on the server ("add file" option).
I have no problem for category image.
Thanks a lot for your help
Céline
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.4
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.6
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : CHROME 44
Hello,
As you can see on the image of my screen : impossible to upload or drag&drop a product image.
The statut bar stay red and nothing happens.
This problem appears since I update Hikashop to the last version.
I have no problem if I choose an image which is already on the server ("add file" option).
I have no problem for category image.
Thanks a lot for your help
Céline
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 4 weeks ago #213578
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic can't upload image product
Hi,
In order to avoid such kind of issue, the next HikaShop release will display the error message in the red box ; but with the current release, you need to open the browser inspector to get the content returned by the Ajax upload.
We know that it is not simple ; that's why we worked on some improvements to directly display an understandable error message in the red box.
Regards,
In order to avoid such kind of issue, the next HikaShop release will display the error message in the red box ; but with the current release, you need to open the browser inspector to get the content returned by the Ajax upload.
We know that it is not simple ; that's why we worked on some improvements to directly display an understandable error message in the red box.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 4 weeks ago #213669
by celtouc76
Replied by celtouc76 on topic can't upload image product
Thanks for your quick answer !
I understand that you will improve the display of the error message... but I have still my problem for the moment
This problem really appears since I update Hikashop to the last version.
Is there any tips you can give to me in order to help ? Am I the only one to get this problem ?
Regards
Céline
I understand that you will improve the display of the error message... but I have still my problem for the moment

This problem really appears since I update Hikashop to the last version.
Is there any tips you can give to me in order to help ? Am I the only one to get this problem ?
Regards
Céline
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
11 years 3 weeks ago - 11 years 4 weeks ago #213684
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic can't upload image product
Hello Céline,
As Jerome said, with the current release, you'll need to open the browser inspector to get the content returned by the Ajax upload to find an error message so that we can have more information about it and understand from where your issue is coming from.
Best regards,
Mohamed.
As Jerome said, with the current release, you'll need to open the browser inspector to get the content returned by the Ajax upload to find an error message so that we can have more information about it and understand from where your issue is coming from.
Best regards,
Mohamed.
Last edit: 11 years 4 weeks ago by Mohamed Thelji.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 158
- Thank you received: 6
10 years 11 months ago #217454
by artisanwebandprint
Replied by artisanwebandprint on topic can't upload image product
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 11 months ago #217457
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic can't upload image product
Hi,
Please avoid duplicate your messages for the same issue ; specially when your message is for HikaMarket and when you post in to the HikaShop forum....
www.hikashop.com/forum/22-market-bug-rep...ew-image.html#217452
Regards,
Please avoid duplicate your messages for the same issue ; specially when your message is for HikaMarket and when you post in to the HikaShop forum....
www.hikashop.com/forum/22-market-bug-rep...ew-image.html#217452
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 158
- Thank you received: 6
10 years 11 months ago #217548
by artisanwebandprint
Replied by artisanwebandprint on topic can't upload image product
The fix to my problem was found in this thread:
www.hikashop.com/forum/22-market-bug-rep...ront-end.html#216824
www.hikashop.com/forum/22-market-bug-rep...ront-end.html#216824
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jerome
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 11 months ago #217628
by celtouc76
Replied by celtouc76 on topic can't upload image product
Hello,
I recreated my problem (uploading new image to my product) and the error message in the browser inspector is :
- Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 403 (Forbidden (aeSecure))
Could you please consider that Aesecure (a secure and optimisation application www.aesecure.com/en/ ) was already installed on my server before I upgrade to HikaShop 2.5 and I had no problem to upload images.
Thanks for your help.
Céline
I recreated my problem (uploading new image to my product) and the error message in the browser inspector is :
- Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 403 (Forbidden (aeSecure))
Could you please consider that Aesecure (a secure and optimisation application www.aesecure.com/en/ ) was already installed on my server before I upgrade to HikaShop 2.5 and I had no problem to upload images.
Thanks for your help.
Céline
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 11 months ago #217632
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic can't upload image product
Hi,
Well, even if you had no issue with HikaShop 2.5 and aeSecure (I don't know which version) ; now it looks like there is an issue between these two.
And we can't say why aeSecure is now blocking the uploads in HikaShop 2.6.
Regards,
Well, even if you had no issue with HikaShop 2.5 and aeSecure (I don't know which version) ; now it looks like there is an issue between these two.
And we can't say why aeSecure is now blocking the uploads in HikaShop 2.6.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 11 months ago - 10 years 11 months ago #217738
by celtouc76
Replied by celtouc76 on topic can't upload image product
Thanks for your answer.
I found the solution with Aesecure technical support.
For those who may have the same problem :
- go to Aesecure configuration panel
- then the Tool menu > list of logs refused by Aesecure
- check the log which correspond to the time you tried to upload an image
- contact Aesecure technical support with this log !
Have a nice day
Céline
I found the solution with Aesecure technical support.
For those who may have the same problem :
- go to Aesecure configuration panel
- then the Tool menu > list of logs refused by Aesecure
- check the log which correspond to the time you tried to upload an image
- contact Aesecure technical support with this log !
Have a nice day
Céline
Last edit: 10 years 11 months ago by celtouc76.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jerome
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
10 years 9 months ago #223791
by Vincent999
Replied by Vincent999 on topic can't upload image product
Hi I thinks this is related after the update my images won't show in the frontend of the products.
Did this occur by anyone because the path's are still the same not changed their.
When I right click on the images i get a failed to load error 403 by server
Please help !
Did this occur by anyone because the path's are still the same not changed their.
When I right click on the images i get a failed to load error 403 by server
Please help !
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 9 months ago #223794
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic can't upload image product
Hi,
I don't think that this is related.
Could you provide a link to a product page with the issue ?
I don't think that this is related.
Could you provide a link to a product page with the issue ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.280 seconds