- Posts: 9
- Thank you received: 0
How can I hide free products on a category menu
11 years 3 weeks ago - 11 years 3 weeks ago #213662
by ali
How can I hide free products on a category menu was created by ali
-- HikaShop Business version -- : 2.5.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.22
I have subscriptions with different levels:
- Level A : 50 $ (=> Group A )
- Level B : 90 $ (=> Group B )
Group B is intended to have more privileges than group A:
-- Group A
|
---- Group B
People already in Group A will pay only 90 - 50 = 40 $ to upgrade to B.
I succeeded with the ACL with prices.
My menu "Subscriptions" shows for a registered who is not in Group A or B:
- Subscription A : 50 $
- Subscription B : 90 $
which is OK.
But for those in Group A and not in Group B, it shows
- Subscription A : Free
- Subscription B : 40 $
and for those who are in Group B, it shows
- Subscription A : Free
- Subscription B : Free
I want Hikashop to hide in the category menu all products which appear as free.
Is this possible?
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.22
I have subscriptions with different levels:
- Level A : 50 $ (=> Group A )
- Level B : 90 $ (=> Group B )
Group B is intended to have more privileges than group A:
-- Group A
|
---- Group B
People already in Group A will pay only 90 - 50 = 40 $ to upgrade to B.
I succeeded with the ACL with prices.
My menu "Subscriptions" shows for a registered who is not in Group A or B:
- Subscription A : 50 $
- Subscription B : 90 $
which is OK.
But for those in Group A and not in Group B, it shows
- Subscription A : Free
- Subscription B : 40 $
and for those who are in Group B, it shows
- Subscription A : Free
- Subscription B : Free
I want Hikashop to hide in the category menu all products which appear as free.
Is this possible?
Last edit: 11 years 3 weeks ago by ali.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
11 years 3 weeks ago #213679
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic How can I hide free products on a category menu
Hello,
The solution will just be to edit the access (using ACL) to the :
- Subscription A : Not in group A or B
- Subscription B : Group A
The solution will just be to edit the access (using ACL) to the :
- Subscription A : Not in group A or B
- Subscription B : Group A
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.204 seconds