- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
Sorting Products
11 years 3 weeks ago #213764
by be4eat
Sorting Products was created by be4eat
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.be4eat.com/2014-08-07-17-33-22/biglietti-be4eat-2015-a
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.5.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.29
in my shop all products are sorting by ID.
I have assigned for each product a code: 001, 002, 003, etc.
In the configuration panel I have selected as sort filed "product_code" but without success.
Where is the error? How can I do?
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.5.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.29
in my shop all products are sorting by ID.
I have assigned for each product a code: 001, 002, 003, etc.
In the configuration panel I have selected as sort filed "product_code" but without success.
Where is the error? How can I do?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
11 years 3 weeks ago #213767
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Sorting Products
Hello,
To do what you want, you'll just have to sort your products directly through the Hikashop content module configuration page which have the ID number 172. You'll be able to access to that configuration page via "Hikashop->Display->Content moduels".
To do what you want, you'll just have to sort your products directly through the Hikashop content module configuration page which have the ID number 172. You'll be able to access to that configuration page via "Hikashop->Display->Content moduels".
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.204 seconds