- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
Change Color Background
- ParaTracker
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
11 years 3 weeks ago #213830
by ParaTracker
Change Color Background was created by ParaTracker
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.montanaholster.com
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.5.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.4
-- PHP version -- : 5.5
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : None
I need to make the background to my images listed on the Category Listing not to be white, but rather transparent. I am including a pic and the image is in the middle of a HUGE white block. I need the "white" to be gone.
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.5.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.4
-- PHP version -- : 5.5
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : None
I need to make the background to my images listed on the Category Listing not to be white, but rather transparent. I am including a pic and the image is in the middle of a HUGE white block. I need the "white" to be gone.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 3 weeks ago - 11 years 3 weeks ago #213839
by lousyfool
Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )
Replied by lousyfool on topic Change Color Background
Hi,
That can be done with basic CSS ( www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...ize-the-display.html ), e.g. like this:
The remaining white "frames" are coming from relatively small original (category) images and the image settings in the configuration.
That can be done with basic CSS ( www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...ize-the-display.html ), e.g. like this:
Code:
div.hikashop_subcontainer {
background: none !important;
}
The remaining white "frames" are coming from relatively small original (category) images and the image settings in the configuration.
Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )
Last edit: 11 years 3 weeks ago by lousyfool.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.161 seconds