- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
Product Thumbnail Is Displaying Error
11 years 3 weeks ago #213958
by usnmedia
Product Thumbnail Is Displaying Error was created by usnmedia
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.5.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.4
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/usnewspa/public_html/leadorig/administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/image.php on line 705
Hi, I just installed Hikashop version 2.5.0 and I'm seeing this error on the frontend in place of the product thumbnails: Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/usnewspa/public_html/leadorig/administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/image.php on line 705
Do you guys know what's causing the error rather than displaying the thumbnail image? Also when I try to change the size of the product image on the Configuration -> Images, I get the same error on the product details page too. Thanks
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.4
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/usnewspa/public_html/leadorig/administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/image.php on line 705
Hi, I just installed Hikashop version 2.5.0 and I'm seeing this error on the frontend in place of the product thumbnails: Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/usnewspa/public_html/leadorig/administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/image.php on line 705
Do you guys know what's causing the error rather than displaying the thumbnail image? Also when I try to change the size of the product image on the Configuration -> Images, I get the same error on the product details page too. Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 3 weeks ago #213965
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Product Thumbnail Is Displaying Error
Hi,
What is the content of the line 705 ?
Because in the official 2.5.0 package, I got the content
which does not explain your issue message.
Regards,
What is the content of the line 705 ?
Because in the official 2.5.0 package, I got the content
Code:
$app =& JFactory::getApplication();
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 3 weeks ago #214150
by usnmedia
Replied by usnmedia on topic Product Thumbnail Is Displaying Error
Hi, thanks for the reply. Please check the attached to see the screenshot for the code on line 705 - completely different from yours. I don't know why. I had the other version I removed while I was designing this template and reinstalled the new version of HikaShop. Could that be the problem - maybe old files were not completely deleted?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 3 weeks ago #214183
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Product Thumbnail Is Displaying Error
Hi,
That's strange to get that error on that line.
Try to add a @ at the beginning of the line. That should hopefully take care of the problem.
Otherwise, turn off the "error reporting" setting of the Joomla configuration.
That's strange to get that error on that line.
Try to add a @ at the beginning of the line. That should hopefully take care of the problem.
Otherwise, turn off the "error reporting" setting of the Joomla configuration.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.198 seconds