- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
Issue with Add to chart button
11 years 2 weeks ago #214469
by malkreide
Issue with Add to chart button was created by malkreide
-- url of the page with the problem -- : http://xn--chrmli-yxa.ch
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.5.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.29
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 40.0.3
Hi
I have an issue with the Add to chart button. It displays correctly.
On mouseover it resizes, gets small and starts to blink. Have a look yourself: www.chrömli.ch/
I do not want, that the button resizes. It should keep its ratio. Just change color on mouseover.
I use bootstrap design and button-stil CSS.
Thank you in advance.
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.5.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.29
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 40.0.3
Hi
I have an issue with the Add to chart button. It displays correctly.
On mouseover it resizes, gets small and starts to blink. Have a look yourself: www.chrömli.ch/
I do not want, that the button resizes. It should keep its ratio. Just change color on mouseover.
I use bootstrap design and button-stil CSS.
Thank you in advance.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 2 weeks ago #214478
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Issue with Add to chart button
Hi,
This comes from the CSS of your template.
in http://www.xn--chrmli-yxa.ch/templates/atelier/css/template.css
I would recommend to contact your template provider in order to get a more precise answer as to what to do exactly to change that as they know better what they did than us.
This comes from the CSS of your template.
Code:
/* buttons */
.hikashop_product_stock .btn.button.hikashop_cart_input_button,
.hikashop_product_stock a.hikashop_cart_button {
margin: 7px 0px 21px 0px;
}
.hikashop_product_stock a.hikashop_cart_button {
padding: 12px 21px 11px;
}
.hikashop_categories_listing_main .btn:hover,
.hikashop_categories_listing_main .btn:focus {
box-shadow: 0px 5px 11px 0px rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.18), 0px 4px 15px 0px rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.15)!important;
}
.hikashop_cart_input_button,
a.hikashop_cart_button {
color: #FFF!important;
background-color: #9e9e9e;
font-family: 'Roboto', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;
font-size: 15px;
margin-top: 21px;
margin-bottom: 7px;
padding: 11px 21px 10px;
background-image: none!important;
box-shadow: none;
text-shadow: none;
display: inline-block;
width: auto!important;
transition: all 0.3s ease-out 0s;
border: 1px solid transparent;
-webkit-border-radius: 4px;
-moz-border-radius: 4px;
border-radius: 4px;
}
.hikashop_module .hikashop_cart_input_button:hover,
.hikashop_module .hikashop_cart_input_button:focus,
.hikashop_module a.hikashop_cart_button:hover,
.hikashop_module a.hikashop_cart_button:focus,
.hikashop_cart_input_button:hover,
.hikashop_cart_input_button:focus,
a.hikashop_cart_button:hover,
a.hikashop_cart_button:focus {
color: #FFF!important;
background-color: #333!important;
border: 1px solid transparent;
/* box-shadow: 0px 5px 11px 0px rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.18), 0px 4px 15px 0px rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.15)!important; */
}
I would recommend to contact your template provider in order to get a more precise answer as to what to do exactly to change that as they know better what they did than us.
The following user(s) said Thank You: malkreide
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.162 seconds