- Posts: 50
- Thank you received: 0
Characteristics not showing on product page
- rjohnson1990
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
11 years 2 weeks ago #214541
by rjohnson1990
Characteristics not showing on product page was created by rjohnson1990
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.5.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.4
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.29
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 40.0.3
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : N/A
I am starting to set up a website and am testing some things before I get going. I went to the tab "products -> characteristics" and created a characteristic called "Color". I edited that characteristic and have 4 values for it. After creating the characteristic, I went to edit the product and under the "specifications" box, I chose "characteristics". I then chose the characteristic I created (Color) and chose the default value. After saving, I go to the product page and it doesn't show the characteristic drop down.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.4
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.29
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 40.0.3
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : N/A
I am starting to set up a website and am testing some things before I get going. I went to the tab "products -> characteristics" and created a characteristic called "Color". I edited that characteristic and have 4 values for it. After creating the characteristic, I went to edit the product and under the "specifications" box, I chose "characteristics". I then chose the characteristic I created (Color) and chose the default value. After saving, I go to the product page and it doesn't show the characteristic drop down.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 2 weeks ago #214562
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Characteristics not showing on product page
Hi,
You have to go on the second tab in your product edition interface (variants) and create the variants for your product.
Please note that the "add variants" allow you to generate several variants in the same time, by selecting all values you want to create.
Regards,
You have to go on the second tab in your product edition interface (variants) and create the variants for your product.
Please note that the "add variants" allow you to generate several variants in the same time, by selecting all values you want to create.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- rjohnson1990
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 50
- Thank you received: 0
10 years 11 months ago #216700
by rjohnson1990
Replied by rjohnson1990 on topic Characteristics not showing on product page
Ok, thank you for that. One last question. Is there a way to change images based on the option chosen? For example, if I'm selling shirts in the colors red, blue, green, black and white, is it possible for the customer to select the color and the image on the product page automatically changes to that color?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 11 months ago #216710
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Characteristics not showing on product page
Hi,
Once you have created the variants for your product, you can add images per variants, this way when the customer will select a variant, the variant image will be displayed.
Once you have created the variants for your product, you can add images per variants, this way when the customer will select a variant, the variant image will be displayed.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.163 seconds