- Posts: 10
- Thank you received: 1
Price disply in "product list" not in each product
11 years 2 weeks ago - 11 years 2 weeks ago #214553
by vahid.vdn
Price disply in "product list" not in each product was created by vahid.vdn
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
aysansanat.com/index.php/component/hikashop/product/2-
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.5.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
Hi. I have a problem in displaying product price. I set "Display price" to "YES". But price is shown in "product list" and when I click on a product from that list, there is no price and just an empty tag:
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.5.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
Hi. I have a problem in displaying product price. I set "Display price" to "YES". But price is shown in "product list" and when I click on a product from that list, there is no price and just an empty tag:
Code:
<span id="hikashop_product_price_main" class="hikashop_product_price_main">
</span>
Last edit: 11 years 2 weeks ago by vahid.vdn.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 2 weeks ago #214556
by vahid.vdn
Replied by vahid.vdn on topic Price disply in "product list" not in each product
Sorry, I found the solution in other part of configuration.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jerome
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.186 seconds