- Posts: 7
- Thank you received: 0
Product list: display problems
11 years 2 weeks ago #214701
by louisrui
Product list: display problems was created by louisrui
-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop Starter 2.5.0
-- Joomla version -- : Joomla! 3.4.3 Stable [ Ember ] 2-July-2015 16:00 GMT
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.26
Hi,
I have 2 problems with product listing.
1) On some products, some images are listed 2 times. You can see what I mean on the first picture.
In the backend, there is only 3 pictures. On the picture you can see the first picture appearing again on the 4th position, actually the 2nd image appeared also again but not the 3th one. Strange ...
2) I think it's due to be like this, but I'd like that each new raw of listed product to start at the same level. Now some are higher than the others. I attached a picture of the display on the attachments.
Thanks for your help!
Regards,
Louis
-- Joomla version -- : Joomla! 3.4.3 Stable [ Ember ] 2-July-2015 16:00 GMT
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.26
Hi,
I have 2 problems with product listing.
1) On some products, some images are listed 2 times. You can see what I mean on the first picture.
In the backend, there is only 3 pictures. On the picture you can see the first picture appearing again on the 4th position, actually the 2nd image appeared also again but not the 3th one. Strange ...
2) I think it's due to be like this, but I'd like that each new raw of listed product to start at the same level. Now some are higher than the others. I attached a picture of the display on the attachments.
Thanks for your help!
Regards,
Louis
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 2 weeks ago #214709
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Product list: display problems
Hi,
1. Please provide a link to that product page and a screenshot of the settings of your product.
2. Here is a thread about that:
www.hikashop.com/forum/4-how-to/860832-s...o-equal-heights.html
Note that next version of HikaShop will have a feature to fixed dynamically the height of the containers automatically.
1. Please provide a link to that product page and a screenshot of the settings of your product.
2. Here is a thread about that:
www.hikashop.com/forum/4-how-to/860832-s...o-equal-heights.html
Note that next version of HikaShop will have a feature to fixed dynamically the height of the containers automatically.
The following user(s) said Thank You: louisrui
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 2 weeks ago #214734
by louisrui
Replied by louisrui on topic Product list: display problems
Hi thanks for your quick reply!
Here is the link for the point 2)
->
Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.
I added the back-end corresponding to the first product (top left) on the above page.
Regards,
Louis
Here is the link for the point 2)
->
Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.
I added the back-end corresponding to the first product (top left) on the above page.
Regards,
Louis
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 2 weeks ago #214747
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Product list: display problems
Hi,
Now I understand the situation.
First some context:
By default in HikaShop, only the main image of the product is displayed on the listings and interface with the main image and the other images in small below is only on the product page.
So I thought that you were talking about the product page.
But when checking your link, I can see that the correct images display on the product page, but not on the listing, where there shouldn't even be small thumbnails.
So this means that there has been some customization on that listing to add them.
And thus, it's not really something we can help with. You should contact the person who did that customization for you (or your template provider if it comes from the template) so that they can provide a fix for their code.
Now I understand the situation.
First some context:
By default in HikaShop, only the main image of the product is displayed on the listings and interface with the main image and the other images in small below is only on the product page.
So I thought that you were talking about the product page.
But when checking your link, I can see that the correct images display on the product page, but not on the listing, where there shouldn't even be small thumbnails.
So this means that there has been some customization on that listing to add them.
And thus, it's not really something we can help with. You should contact the person who did that customization for you (or your template provider if it comes from the template) so that they can provide a fix for their code.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.246 seconds