- Posts: 97
- Thank you received: 0
External "add to cart" button?
11 years 2 weeks ago #214721
by shpuser
External "add to cart" button? was created by shpuser
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.5.0
I think I seen in previous versions in backend product page a option to get embed code for external "add to cart" button, if it's true, is it possible also with this hikashop version? I searched but can't found...
I think I seen in previous versions in backend product page a option to get embed code for external "add to cart" button, if it's true, is it possible also with this hikashop version? I searched but can't found...
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 2 weeks ago #214745
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic External "add to cart" button?
Hi,
We forgot to add back the button with the new interface of the product edition.
We'll add it back with next version.
But the HTML code is really simple, so you don't really need the button.
It's just that code:
with XXX replaced by the product id.
We forgot to add back the button with the new interface of the product edition.
We'll add it back with next version.
But the HTML code is really simple, so you don't really need the button.
It's just that code:
Code:
<a class="hikashop_html_add_to_cart_link" href="http://localhost/joomla33/index.php?option=com_hikashop&ctrl=product&task=updatecart&quantity=1&checkout=1&product_id=XXX">Add to cart</a>
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.162 seconds