- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
To much space on the left side.
11 years 1 week ago #215513
by RemyS
To much space on the left side. was created by RemyS
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.pcplatform.nl/nieuw
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.5.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.3
Dear people,
I'm working on making a website for my business.
Now I'm at a problem where I don't deal with it.
If you are on the website you can see various categories with products. But if you look very good you will see that there is more space on the right side than on the left side.
Does anyone have any idea how I can fix this?
have a nice day!
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.5.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.3
Dear people,
I'm working on making a website for my business.
Now I'm at a problem where I don't deal with it.
If you are on the website you can see various categories with products. But if you look very good you will see that there is more space on the right side than on the left side.
Does anyone have any idea how I can fix this?
have a nice day!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 1 week ago #215549
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic To much space on the left side.
Hi,
We do not see your issue in our side using Google Chrome, Firefox and Internet Explorer.
So, I suppose that you already fix your problem.
Regards,
We do not see your issue in our side using Google Chrome, Firefox and Internet Explorer.
So, I suppose that you already fix your problem.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.160 seconds