- Posts: 146
- Thank you received: 2
Using two different template styles
11 years 5 days ago #215974
by sison2466
Using two different template styles was created by sison2466
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.modelmisconduct.com/shop/store
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.13
I am using two different templates
1) for main site
2) for store
How do I assign Hikashop to use a specific template style for Store, Category Listing, and Product?
Situation A:
www.modelmisconduct.com/shop/store/ use template 2. However, when I click on a category ( www.modelmisconduct.com/shop/store/clubwear/dresses ), it uses template 1. How can I keep it using template 2? for the category, but then switch to template 1 for the product view?
Situation B:
I display products on a landing page ( www.modelmisconduct.com/shop )on template 1. When the user clicks on a category from the (category module mid page), I would like it to use template 2.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.13
I am using two different templates
1) for main site
2) for store
How do I assign Hikashop to use a specific template style for Store, Category Listing, and Product?
Situation A:
www.modelmisconduct.com/shop/store/ use template 2. However, when I click on a category ( www.modelmisconduct.com/shop/store/clubwear/dresses ), it uses template 1. How can I keep it using template 2? for the category, but then switch to template 1 for the product view?
Situation B:
I display products on a landing page ( www.modelmisconduct.com/shop )on template 1. When the user clicks on a category from the (category module mid page), I would like it to use template 2.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 4 days ago #215976
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Using two different template styles
Hi,
The template selection is related to Joomla and the menu configuration.
Regards,
The template selection is related to Joomla and the menu configuration.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 3 days ago #216188
by sison2466
Replied by sison2466 on topic Using two different template styles
I understand that normally. But it isn't working as that now.
If I assign a specific template to a menu that has hikashop assigned to it template 1 comes up, but when I then click on a product, it changes templates.
If I assign a specific template to a menu that has hikashop assigned to it template 1 comes up, but when I then click on a product, it changes templates.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 2 days ago #216198
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Using two different template styles
Hi,
Then it means that you configured a canonical URL in your product and that this canonical URL is for another menu item where you selected another template, and you have the "force canonical URL on listings" setting of the HikaShop configuration activated.
Then it means that you configured a canonical URL in your product and that this canonical URL is for another menu item where you selected another template, and you have the "force canonical URL on listings" setting of the HikaShop configuration activated.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.194 seconds