- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
Transparent background for product
11 years 4 days ago - 11 years 4 days ago #215998
by pweb
Transparent background for product was created by pweb
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.4
I'm new to HikaShop
I wish to change the white background color to a transparent background with CSS styling background: rgba(255,255,255,.5) which is working when I do it with Firebug.
Problem which I have located is that some part of CSS is embedded in HTML code of the page and it is after loading of the CSS file.
In System > Configuration > Display > Default paramaters for DIV I can see that it should be possible to change the background to any color by changing "Item box background color" but it is never having any influence.
Can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong?
Rene
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.4
I'm new to HikaShop
I wish to change the white background color to a transparent background with CSS styling background: rgba(255,255,255,.5) which is working when I do it with Firebug.
Problem which I have located is that some part of CSS is embedded in HTML code of the page and it is after loading of the CSS file.
In System > Configuration > Display > Default paramaters for DIV I can see that it should be possible to change the background to any color by changing "Item box background color" but it is never having any influence.
Can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong?
Rene
Last edit: 11 years 4 days ago by pweb.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
11 years 4 days ago - 11 years 4 days ago #216005
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Tranparent background for product
Hello,
1. Where do you exactly want to change your product background ? The "Item box background color" option is for product listing content menus / modules. Could you give a link to the page you're talking about ?
2. Note that you can directly add your CSS code as it's explained in that documentation : www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...the-display.html#css
1. Where do you exactly want to change your product background ? The "Item box background color" option is for product listing content menus / modules. Could you give a link to the page you're talking about ?
2. Note that you can directly add your CSS code as it's explained in that documentation : www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...the-display.html#css
Last edit: 11 years 4 days ago by nicolas.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 3 days ago - 11 years 3 days ago #216140
by pweb
Replied by pweb on topic Tranparent background for product
Hello Mohamed
. The CSS code in HTML file is
that I'd like to change to
to make it transparent.
You will find the page under 167.pweb.ch/index.php/hikashop-menu-for-categories-listing
The name of the HTML element isMohamed Thelji wrote: 1. Where do you exactly want to change your product background ? The "Item box background color" option is for product listing content menus / modules. Could you give a link to the page you're talking about ?
Code:
<div class="hikashop_subcontainer thumbnail">
Code:
#hikashop_category_information_menu_112 div.hikashop_subcontainer {
background:#ffffff;
}
Code:
background:rgba(255,255,255,0.5);
You will find the page under 167.pweb.ch/index.php/hikashop-menu-for-categories-listing
This I can't do because it's not part of any CSS file it's embedded in the HTML codeMohamed Thelji wrote: 2. Note that you can directly add your CSS code as it's explained in that documentation : www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...the-display.html#css
Last edit: 11 years 3 days ago by pweb.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 3 days ago #216148
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Tranparent background for product
Hi,
Then simply add such CSS on your website:
You can add it at the beginning or the end of the frontend CSS of HikaShop as explained in the link Mohamed gave you.
Even if the CSS is embedded, you can easily override it with the !important CSS attribute.
Then simply add such CSS on your website:
Code:
#hikashop_category_information_menu_112 div.hikashop_subcontainer {
background:rgba(255,255,255,0.5) !important;
}
Even if the CSS is embedded, you can easily override it with the !important CSS attribute.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 3 days ago #216167
by pweb
Replied by pweb on topic Tranparent background for product
Thanks,
the !important was that what I was searching. Works perfect.
the !important was that what I was searching. Works perfect.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.192 seconds