Skip to main content

Quick View for Hikashop Products

More
11 years 1 day ago #216313 by dylan@vandenbosch.co.za
Hi,

I would like to add a quick view option for my Hikashop products.
I want customers to be able to click on quick view so that it shows a modal window with the product view in it
I have attached an example to show you what I want to do.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 1 day ago #216316 by nicolas
Hi,

This is not really a quick view popup. That's a popup to update the product information in the cart.
There is no system in HikaShop to allow you to update the product information in the cart. If you want to select another variant of a product, it requires that you first delete the product in the cart and add it again with the new characteristics values selected.
If you really need to do that, you can edit the file "cart" of the view "checkout" and customize it to do it, but it's not easy to do and will require a big development project from a skilled PHP developer.

If instead you're talking about a popup that would open with the product page content when clicking on the image of the product on the products listing (instead of displaying the product page itself on the full page), that's possible with some small modifications. Here is a thread talking about doing that:
www.hikashop.com/forum/2-general-talk-ab...n-popup-product.html

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 15 hours ago #216463 by dylan@vandenbosch.co.za
I followed the instructions in the link www.hikashop.com/forum/2-general-talk-ab...n-popup-product.html
The popup is showing when I click on Add to Cart or click on other links, it just keeps showing more popups.
What can I do to solve this problem?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 3 hours ago #216485 by nicolas
Hi,

Hard to say without more information.
Please provide a link to the products listing and screenshots of the changes you made where so that we can understand the exact situation.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 11 months ago - 10 years 11 months ago #216566 by dylan@vandenbosch.co.za
The problem was I forgot to add $link = hikashop_completeLink('product&task=show&cid='.$this->row->product_id.'&tmpl=component&name='.$this->row->alias.$this->itemid.$this->category_pathway); in line 11 of listing_img_title.php so the cart and description works fine.

I have another problem. When I close the popup, there is a link on top of the page which I am unable remove.
When I try to click on Home, Products or any other menu item, the popup menu still shows.
I have attached screenshots to show you the problem.


Last edit: 10 years 11 months ago by dylan@vandenbosch.co.za.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 11 months ago #216675 by Jerome
Hi,

I'm sorry but I don't know what that content is or what generates it.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.188 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum