- Posts: 17
- Thank you received: 0
Add border on main image in product view
11 years 19 hours ago #216434
by kangablu
Add border on main image in product view was created by kangablu
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
access.kangablu.com/~leoniebbs/index.php...-gold-daisy-bracelet
I have tried to follow the instructions on how to change the border around products and categories on listings as I would like a border around the main image (I have managed to add it for thumbnails)
You need to edit the CSS of HikaShop via the interface in the configuration under the tab display in the CSS area.
There, you can change the CSS:
div.hikashop_products div.hikashop_subcontainer{
border: 1px solid;
}
I find that when I go into the CSS file via the above method, I am unable to search to quickly locate the relevant line of code. So I open the document in cpanel/file manager
/home/leoniebbs/public_html/media/com_hikashop/css/frontend_custom.css
I have searched on the above doe and I am unable to locate it (div.hikashop_products div.hikashop_subcontainer...)
Thanks in advance,
Anne
I have tried to follow the instructions on how to change the border around products and categories on listings as I would like a border around the main image (I have managed to add it for thumbnails)
You need to edit the CSS of HikaShop via the interface in the configuration under the tab display in the CSS area.
There, you can change the CSS:
div.hikashop_products div.hikashop_subcontainer{
border: 1px solid;
}
I find that when I go into the CSS file via the above method, I am unable to search to quickly locate the relevant line of code. So I open the document in cpanel/file manager
/home/leoniebbs/public_html/media/com_hikashop/css/frontend_custom.css
I have searched on the above doe and I am unable to locate it (div.hikashop_products div.hikashop_subcontainer...)
Thanks in advance,
Anne
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 7 hours ago #216483
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Add border on main image in product view
Hi,
You can simply add such CSS:
#hikashop_main_image{
border: 1px black solid !important;
}
You can simply add such CSS:
#hikashop_main_image{
border: 1px black solid !important;
}
The following user(s) said Thank You: kangablu
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.224 seconds