- Posts: 17
- Thank you received: 0
Width of Quantity field box
11 years 7 hours ago - 11 years 6 hours ago #216533
by kangablu
Width of Quantity field box was created by kangablu
-- HikaShop version -- : latest
Please can you advise how/where I can adjust the width of the quantity field box on the category and product page? It is much wider than I would like it.
Many thanks in advance,
Anne
Please can you advise how/where I can adjust the width of the quantity field box on the category and product page? It is much wider than I would like it.
Many thanks in advance,
Anne
Last edit: 11 years 6 hours ago by Jerome. Reason: remove duplicate content
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 11 months ago #216537
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Width of Quantity field box
Hi,
You have to use some CSS for that ; I suppose that your template already have CSS rules for the inputs.
See : www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...ize-the-display.html
Regards,
You have to use some CSS for that ; I suppose that your template already have CSS rules for the inputs.
See : www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...ize-the-display.html
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: kangablu
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.261 seconds