- Posts: 69
- Thank you received: 1
Product Itemid issue in product layout listing
- dkmetz@taylorbruce.com
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
10 years 11 months ago #216838
by dkmetz@taylorbruce.com
______________
Dennis Kmetz
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
steinerindustries1.com/index.php?option=...t=listing&Itemid=629
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.3
Hi,
In this URL steinerindustries1.com/index.php?option=...t=listing&Itemid=629
I display four products, but the third product has an incorrect Itemid... and it should be the same as the other three.
I probably have a setting set somewhere, but after looking for quite a while, I cannot seem to figure it out.
Can you help please?
Dennis
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.3
Hi,
In this URL steinerindustries1.com/index.php?option=...t=listing&Itemid=629
I display four products, but the third product has an incorrect Itemid... and it should be the same as the other three.
I probably have a setting set somewhere, but after looking for quite a while, I cannot seem to figure it out.
Can you help please?
Dennis
______________
Dennis Kmetz
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 11 months ago #216840
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Product Itemid issue in product layout listing
Hi,
It comes from the "canonical URL" setting of that product. Empty it or modify it and it will work.
It comes from the "canonical URL" setting of that product. Empty it or modify it and it will work.
The following user(s) said Thank You: dkmetz@taylorbruce.com
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- dkmetz@taylorbruce.com
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 69
- Thank you received: 1
10 years 11 months ago #217890
by dkmetz@taylorbruce.com
______________
Dennis Kmetz
Replied by dkmetz@taylorbruce.com on topic Product Itemid issue in product layout listing
This worked perfectly for me... thanks!
______________
Dennis Kmetz
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.154 seconds