- Posts: 14
- Thank you received: 0
Product detailed display not showing VAT
- wardbriannz
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
10 years 11 months ago #216936
by wardbriannz
Product detailed display not showing VAT was created by wardbriannz
-- HikaShop version -- : Latest
-- Joomla version -- : Latest
-- PHP version -- : 5.4
Hi,
I have configured a category menu item on my website, the problem that I have is when the user drills down from the category page to the detailed product display.
I have attached sequential screenshot in order to display the problem ( Capture 1, Capture 2 and Capture 3)
The problem is that on the detailed product display page the VAT (or in this case GST) does not display.
How can I configure Hikashop to display the VAT (GST) amount to display on the detailed product display page? (Capture 2.jpg)
Thanks.
-- Joomla version -- : Latest
-- PHP version -- : 5.4
Hi,
I have configured a category menu item on my website, the problem that I have is when the user drills down from the category page to the detailed product display.
I have attached sequential screenshot in order to display the problem ( Capture 1, Capture 2 and Capture 3)
The problem is that on the detailed product display page the VAT (or in this case GST) does not display.
How can I configure Hikashop to display the VAT (GST) amount to display on the detailed product display page? (Capture 2.jpg)
Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 11 months ago #216970
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Product detailed display not showing VAT
Hi,
You want to turn on the "show taxed prices" setting of the HikaShop configuration.
You want to turn on the "show taxed prices" setting of the HikaShop configuration.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- wardbriannz
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 14
- Thank you received: 0
10 years 11 months ago #216971
by wardbriannz
Replied by wardbriannz on topic Product detailed display not showing VAT
Thanks Nicolas,
But now on the checkout page the Subtotal + GST = Total calculation does not make sense? (see screenshot)
Regards,
Brian
But now on the checkout page the Subtotal + GST = Total calculation does not make sense? (see screenshot)
Regards,
Brian
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 11 months ago #217013
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Product detailed display not showing VAT
Hi,
That's because the subtotal already includes the VAT. the VAT line is just informative.
If that bothers you, you can edit the file "cart" of the view "checkout" via the menu Display>Views and add such code at the top:
<?php $this->params->set('price_with_tax',0); ?>
That's because the subtotal already includes the VAT. the VAT line is just informative.
If that bothers you, you can edit the file "cart" of the view "checkout" via the menu Display>Views and add such code at the top:
<?php $this->params->set('price_with_tax',0); ?>
The following user(s) said Thank You: wardbriannz
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- wardbriannz
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 14
- Thank you received: 0
10 years 11 months ago #217082
by wardbriannz
Replied by wardbriannz on topic Product detailed display not showing VAT
Thanks Nicolas, this is exactly what I wanted
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.235 seconds