- Posts: 76
- Thank you received: 0
Unable to locate area to change text
10 years 11 months ago #217062
by Sapphire
Unable to locate area to change text was created by Sapphire
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.5
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Mozilla Firefox 39.0
I am trying to change the wording Common Price next to the retail price field to usual retail price but I can't find where I go to do this I have managed to locate it in firebug and change it to how I want there. I have attached the as it is and how I want it screengrabs. Can you help me in finding the place to update this please? Many thanks for any help you can offer.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.5
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Mozilla Firefox 39.0
I am trying to change the wording Common Price next to the retail price field to usual retail price but I can't find where I go to do this I have managed to locate it in firebug and change it to how I want there. I have attached the as it is and how I want it screengrabs. Can you help me in finding the place to update this please? Many thanks for any help you can offer.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 11 months ago #217070
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Unable to locate area to change text
Hi,
All the text in HikaShop, including this one, can be modified with translation overrides:
hikashop.com/download/languages.html#modify
All the text in HikaShop, including this one, can be modified with translation overrides:
hikashop.com/download/languages.html#modify
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 11 months ago #217144
by Sapphire
Replied by Sapphire on topic Unable to locate area to change text
:woohoo: Thank you ... I much appreciate your help!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.152 seconds