- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
selected color on radio characteristic
- blancatodnl
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
10 years 11 months ago #217088
by blancatodnl
selected color on radio characteristic was created by blancatodnl
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.5
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.45
Hi,
I make this custom radio selection:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/i...isplay-by-color.html
I would like to make a border on select color and size. I'm not CSS expert and I'm trying around with:
.hikashop_filter_characteristics_table td.inputbox input[type="radio"]:checked+label{border: 2px solid}
I need help.
Tnx
Danilo
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.45
Hi,
I make this custom radio selection:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/i...isplay-by-color.html
I would like to make a border on select color and size. I'm not CSS expert and I'm trying around with:
.hikashop_filter_characteristics_table td.inputbox input[type="radio"]:checked+label{border: 2px solid}
I need help.
Tnx
Danilo
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 11 months ago #217117
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic selected color on radio characteristic
Hi,
Such CSS will do:
Such CSS will do:
Code:
.hikashop_product_characteristics_table input[type="radio"]:checked+img {
border: 2px solid;
}
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- blancatodnl
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
10 years 11 months ago #217222
by blancatodnl
Replied by blancatodnl on topic selected color on radio characteristic
Hi,
works ok for color img not for size (is a normal text characteristic).
I try with:
.hikashop_product_characteristics_table input[type="radio"]:checked + label
but doesn't work.
Tnx
Danilo
works ok for color img not for size (is a normal text characteristic).
I try with:
.hikashop_product_characteristics_table input[type="radio"]:checked + label
but doesn't work.
Tnx
Danilo
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 11 months ago #217236
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic selected color on radio characteristic
Hi,
It's probably a problem with two things:
- if you don't add a label tag around the text in the value of your characteristic, there will be no label to apply your CSS.
- you can't add a border to a label if that's what you're trying to do.
It's probably a problem with two things:
- if you don't add a label tag around the text in the value of your characteristic, there will be no label to apply your CSS.
- you can't add a border to a label if that's what you're trying to do.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.202 seconds