- Posts: 10
- Thank you received: 0
Variants - photo
10 years 11 months ago #217285
by paolita
Variants - photo was created by paolita
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
server.wave-net.ca/TCE/index.php?option=...t&Itemid=924&lang=en
Hello, Can I add one image to and have it apply to ALL variants? I have a lot of products with about 60 variants each but I have one picture only that applies to all. Do i have to go into each variant one by one and add the image?
Thanks
Hello, Can I add one image to and have it apply to ALL variants? I have a lot of products with about 60 variants each but I have one picture only that applies to all. Do i have to go into each variant one by one and add the image?
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 11 months ago #217293
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Variants - photo
Hi,
When a variant does not have any image ; it use the images of the main product.
Otherwise, you will have to assign the image to the variant ; but you can use a SQL insert query or a mass action in order to create such kind of automatic "copy".
Regards,
When a variant does not have any image ; it use the images of the main product.
Otherwise, you will have to assign the image to the variant ; but you can use a SQL insert query or a mass action in order to create such kind of automatic "copy".
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: paolita
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.192 seconds