I cant' find Product page in Hikashop menu item
10 years 11 months ago #217298
by xelia_it
I cant' find Product page in Hikashop menu item was created by xelia_it
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.5.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.4
I have installed my com_hikashop_essential_v2.5.0_2015-08-05 on Joomla 3.4.4
I want to do exactly what is explained here
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...splay-front-end.html
in Product page with a menu
But when I create a new menu item, and I choose HIKASHOP menu type the choices that I have are 14 in total (Product Page desired is missing) :
Area download cliente --->Customer download space
Elenco categorie ---->Categories listing
Elenco prodotti ----> Products listing
Indirizzo utente ---> User addresses
Lista Carrelli ----> Cart listing
Modulo di registrazione ---> Registration form
Mostra Carrelli ----> Cart Display
Ordini del cliente ---->Customer orders
Pagamento ----> Checkout
Pagina confronto ----> Comparison page
Pagina contatto ----> Contact page
Pannello comandi utente ---> User control panel
Programma affiliato --->Affiliate program
Voce di registrazione --->Entry registration
In the Hikashop version Starter (free version) the choices are 15 and there is the PRODUCT PAGE that is missing in my version.
How can I fix the problem?
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.4
I have installed my com_hikashop_essential_v2.5.0_2015-08-05 on Joomla 3.4.4
I want to do exactly what is explained here
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...splay-front-end.html
in Product page with a menu
But when I create a new menu item, and I choose HIKASHOP menu type the choices that I have are 14 in total (Product Page desired is missing) :
Area download cliente --->Customer download space
Elenco categorie ---->Categories listing
Elenco prodotti ----> Products listing
Indirizzo utente ---> User addresses
Lista Carrelli ----> Cart listing
Modulo di registrazione ---> Registration form
Mostra Carrelli ----> Cart Display
Ordini del cliente ---->Customer orders
Pagamento ----> Checkout
Pagina confronto ----> Comparison page
Pagina contatto ----> Contact page
Pannello comandi utente ---> User control panel
Programma affiliato --->Affiliate program
Voce di registrazione --->Entry registration
In the Hikashop version Starter (free version) the choices are 15 and there is the PRODUCT PAGE that is missing in my version.
How can I fix the problem?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 11 months ago #217324
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic I cant' find Product page in Hikashop menu item
Hi,
This would mean that you're missing the file components/com_hikashop/views/product/tmpl/show.xml on your website.
You can get it in the folder front/views/products/tmpl of the install zip package and put it there manually.
This would mean that you're missing the file components/com_hikashop/views/product/tmpl/show.xml on your website.
You can get it in the folder front/views/products/tmpl of the install zip package and put it there manually.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 11 months ago #217370
by xelia_it
Replied by xelia_it on topic [Solved]I cant' find Product page in HS menu item
Perfect! That was the problem and I have easily fixed it.
Thanks so much to be very quick to answer me.
Thanks so much to be very quick to answer me.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.174 seconds