Move stock information to Specs
10 years 11 months ago #217305
by anypc
Proud of my website www.hetcomputerwinkeltje.nl
Currently just running catalog mode, but hope to go live soon again
Move stock information to Specs was created by anypc
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.4
Hi there!
I was wondering, the stock information shows just below the price, but I would like to show it in my custom fields.
Ive created a few custom fields like:
Condition: New/Used
Warranty: 2 years
Etcetera.
I would like the stock to be in this list. I cant find it in the show_default.php
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.4
Hi there!
I was wondering, the stock information shows just below the price, but I would like to show it in my custom fields.
Ive created a few custom fields like:
Condition: New/Used
Warranty: 2 years
Etcetera.
I would like the stock to be in this list. I cant find it in the show_default.php
Proud of my website www.hetcomputerwinkeltje.nl
Currently just running catalog mode, but hope to go live soon again
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
10 years 11 months ago #217367
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Move stock information to Specs
Hello,
If you want your custom field to be displayed on your product page, you'll just have to use a product custom field and display it for the front-end.
Also, note that you can also edit the code of the "Show_default" file of the "Product" view of your "Front-end" template via "Hikashop->Display->Views" to display it.
If you want your custom field to be displayed on your product page, you'll just have to use a product custom field and display it for the front-end.
Also, note that you can also edit the code of the "Show_default" file of the "Product" view of your "Front-end" template via "Hikashop->Display->Views" to display it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 11 months ago #217385
by anypc
Proud of my website www.hetcomputerwinkeltje.nl
Currently just running catalog mode, but hope to go live soon again
Replied by anypc on topic Move stock information to Specs
Thank you for your reply, but it's not a problem for me to create the custom fields,
I would like to accomplish this (see attachment)
The stock is a default item in hikashop, i would just like it to show in the specifications list..
Hope i'm making it clear?
I would like to accomplish this (see attachment)
The stock is a default item in hikashop, i would just like it to show in the specifications list..
Hope i'm making it clear?
Proud of my website www.hetcomputerwinkeltje.nl
Currently just running catalog mode, but hope to go live soon again
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 11 months ago #217389
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Move stock information to Specs
Hi,
Then, please edit the view "product / show_block_custom_main" as explained and describe in our customization tutorial documentation page :
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...-display.html#layout
Regards,
Then, please edit the view "product / show_block_custom_main" as explained and describe in our customization tutorial documentation page :
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...-display.html#layout
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.183 seconds