- Posts: 36
- Thank you received: 0
Create new tab
10 years 11 months ago #217402
by newt
Create new tab was created by newt
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
solishop.fr/produits/boissons/vins/sainte-croix-du-mont-2013
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.3
Hello,
Here is a product page :
solishop.fr/produits/boissons/vins/sainte-croix-du-mont-2013
Under the picture there are 4 tabs (I don't know if it is the right word) and I want to add one.
It will contains the composition of the product. So it need to be fill by the vendor.
Is it possible to do it with Hikashop ? How can I do it ?
Thanks
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.3
Hello,
Here is a product page :
solishop.fr/produits/boissons/vins/sainte-croix-du-mont-2013
Under the picture there are 4 tabs (I don't know if it is the right word) and I want to add one.
It will contains the composition of the product. So it need to be fill by the vendor.
Is it possible to do it with Hikashop ? How can I do it ?
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 11 months ago #217404
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Create new tab
Hi,
See : www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/i...ow-tabular-view.html
And that forum thread :
www.hikashop.com/forum/product-category-...on-product-page.html
Regards,
See : www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/i...ow-tabular-view.html
And that forum thread :
www.hikashop.com/forum/product-category-...on-product-page.html
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 11 months ago #217494
by newt
Replied by newt on topic Create new tab
Thanks
But with that will it create a slot for the vendor when he fill his product page ?
But with that will it create a slot for the vendor when he fill his product page ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 11 months ago #217496
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Create new tab
Hi,
If the product have "specifications" (thanks to product custom field) ; yes, the tab "specification" will be added.
Regards,
If the product have "specifications" (thanks to product custom field) ; yes, the tab "specification" will be added.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 11 months ago - 10 years 11 months ago #217508
by newt
Replied by newt on topic Create new tab
Where can I see if the product have "specification" ?
Here is the website where I test everything : avice.net
login : demo
password : demo
I put a tab call "Composition" and created a custom field.
And I want that the content of the field in the tabs Composition and not "Caractéristiques" (Which is the "specification" one )
And I wonder if it is possible that it appears in the product page like the description part. With a text editor ??
Thanks for your quick answer !
Here is the website where I test everything : avice.net
login : demo
password : demo
I put a tab call "Composition" and created a custom field.
And I want that the content of the field in the tabs Composition and not "Caractéristiques" (Which is the "specification" one )
And I wonder if it is possible that it appears in the product page like the description part. With a text editor ??
Thanks for your quick answer !
Last edit: 10 years 11 months ago by newt.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 11 months ago #217513
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Create new tab
Sure. You'll get a text editor on the product edition page of the vendor if you set the type of the custom field to WYSIWYG.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 11 months ago - 10 years 11 months ago #217691
by newt
Replied by newt on topic Create new tab
Thank you very much !
But can I put the content in the tab "Composition" that I created and not in the default tab "Specification" that I rename "Caractéristiques" ?
[EDIT]
I managed to publish the content in the tab that I wanted to
But it is still on the other tab...
And my knowledge in php are too low to understand the code...
<div class="hikashop_tabs_content" id="hikashop_show_tabular_specification">
<?php
$this->setLayout('show_block_dimensions');
echo $this->loadTemplate();
if(!empty($this->fields)){
$this->setLayout('show_block_custom_main');
echo $this->loadTemplate();
}
?>
</div>
<div class="hikashop_tabs_content" id="hikashop_show_tabular_composition">
<?php
if (!empty ($this->element->product_composition))
{
echo $this->element->product_composition;
}
?>
</div>
What can I do to not include the element product_composition ??
But can I put the content in the tab "Composition" that I created and not in the default tab "Specification" that I rename "Caractéristiques" ?
[EDIT]
I managed to publish the content in the tab that I wanted to
But it is still on the other tab...
And my knowledge in php are too low to understand the code...
<div class="hikashop_tabs_content" id="hikashop_show_tabular_specification">
<?php
$this->setLayout('show_block_dimensions');
echo $this->loadTemplate();
if(!empty($this->fields)){
$this->setLayout('show_block_custom_main');
echo $this->loadTemplate();
}
?>
</div>
<div class="hikashop_tabs_content" id="hikashop_show_tabular_composition">
<?php
if (!empty ($this->element->product_composition))
{
echo $this->element->product_composition;
}
?>
</div>
What can I do to not include the element product_composition ??
Last edit: 10 years 11 months ago by newt.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 11 months ago #217733
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Create new tab
Hi,
You have to remove that code:
You have to remove that code:
Code:
if(!empty($this->fields)){
$this->setLayout('show_block_custom_main');
echo $this->loadTemplate();
}
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 11 months ago - 10 years 11 months ago #217802
by newt
Replied by newt on topic Create new tab
But if I do this It will remove all the content ...
zupimages.net/viewer.php?id=15/43/2dwz.png
All I want is to erase the "Composition" Line and keep the others, is it possible ?
zupimages.net/viewer.php?id=15/43/2dwz.png
All I want is to erase the "Composition" Line and keep the others, is it possible ?
Last edit: 10 years 11 months ago by newt.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 11 months ago #217803
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Create new tab
Hi,
So you have to let this code in place and edit the view "product / show_block_custom_main" and add the code:
Right after the php foreach, and of course replace ""YOUR_FIELDNAME" by the fieldname of the desired custom field.
So you have to let this code in place and edit the view "product / show_block_custom_main" and add the code:
Code:
if($fieldName == 'YOUR_FIELDNAME')continue;
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 11 months ago #217914
by newt
Replied by newt on topic Create new tab
It's working !
Thank you very much !
Thank you very much !
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.340 seconds