Add Custom Class and or ID to Product Containers
- ichimonban
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
10 years 11 months ago #217428
by ichimonban
MicahFord.com
VOLT2.com | KLEANALL.com | GRAVITYMedia.co
Add Custom Class and or ID to Product Containers was created by ichimonban
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
harlequinnejuice.com/index.php/eliquid-ejuice-shop
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.4
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.29
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : latest
How Do I Apply CSS ID and or Class to each product container? ie the "hikashop_products_container"
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.4
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.29
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : latest
How Do I Apply CSS ID and or Class to each product container? ie the "hikashop_products_container"
MicahFord.com
VOLT2.com | KLEANALL.com | GRAVITYMedia.co
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 11 months ago #217462
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Add Custom Class and or ID to Product Containers
Hi,
It depends. What are you trying to do ?
It will either require some code modification in the file "listing_div" of the view "product" via the menu Display>Views or maybe it's already possible with normal CSS code.
But not knowing what you want to do exactly, it's hard to answer more precisely.
It depends. What are you trying to do ?
It will either require some code modification in the file "listing_div" of the view "product" via the menu Display>Views or maybe it's already possible with normal CSS code.
But not knowing what you want to do exactly, it's hard to answer more precisely.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- ichimonban
-
Topic Author
- Offline
10 years 11 months ago #217565
by ichimonban
MicahFord.com
VOLT2.com | KLEANALL.com | GRAVITYMedia.co
Replied by ichimonban on topic Add Custom Class and or ID to Product Containers
I wan to apply the name of the product as a unique CSS ID or at least a CSS Class directly to its container in the list so that I can target it with a unique look and feel, otherwise I have to manualy add individual images for my products ot accomplish the effect I want.
I just want to name the container ie [ div id="normandy" class="hikashop_products_container" ] in markup and "#normandy.hikashop_products_container" in css
even adding a class suffix containing the product ID or similar as well.
This way I can apply only 6 additional classes in my css to obtain the desired effect
Is there really no mechanism already available to accomplish this
Thanks
I just want to name the container ie [ div id="normandy" class="hikashop_products_container" ] in markup and "#normandy.hikashop_products_container" in css
even adding a class suffix containing the product ID or similar as well.
This way I can apply only 6 additional classes in my css to obtain the desired effect
Is there really no mechanism already available to accomplish this
Thanks
MicahFord.com
VOLT2.com | KLEANALL.com | GRAVITYMedia.co
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 11 months ago #217609
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Add Custom Class and or ID to Product Containers
Hi,
There is no hikashop_products_container class in HikaShop, so I'm still not sure where you're trying to add your id.
I'll suppose that your talking about the div hikashop_container of your products listings.
But for that, the classes and ids already available should be enough ?
For example:
.hikashop_category_listing_13 .hikashop_product_column_3.hikashop_product_row_1 .hikashop_subcontainer{
background-color: red !important;
}
will turn the background red for the product 'Normandy, Banana Pudding & Vanilla Wafer' on your listing.
}
There is no hikashop_products_container class in HikaShop, so I'm still not sure where you're trying to add your id.
I'll suppose that your talking about the div hikashop_container of your products listings.
But for that, the classes and ids already available should be enough ?
For example:
.hikashop_category_listing_13 .hikashop_product_column_3.hikashop_product_row_1 .hikashop_subcontainer{
background-color: red !important;
}
will turn the background red for the product 'Normandy, Banana Pudding & Vanilla Wafer' on your listing.
}
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.194 seconds