- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
Product listing menus problem in business version
10 years 11 months ago #217540
by nazaninam
Product listing menus problem in business version was created by nazaninam
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.30
Hi,
I started hikashop using 2.5 starter and created some menus for displaying product listings that each of them links to a specific category. Recently I have updated hikashop to business version but when I check menu settings it displays same category assigned to all of them while in front-end every menu displays specific category items correctly according to previous settings. Even trying to change the category settings does not affect product listings displayed on front page. All of the menus freezed in the settings before update.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.30
Hi,
I started hikashop using 2.5 starter and created some menus for displaying product listings that each of them links to a specific category. Recently I have updated hikashop to business version but when I check menu settings it displays same category assigned to all of them while in front-end every menu displays specific category items correctly according to previous settings. Even trying to change the category settings does not affect product listings displayed on front page. All of the menus freezed in the settings before update.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 11 months ago #217546
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Product listing menus problem in business version
Hi,
Please download again the latest version install package via the menu My account>My subscriptions on our website and install it on yours. That will add the patch in order to fix that.
Please download again the latest version install package via the menu My account>My subscriptions on our website and install it on yours. That will add the patch in order to fix that.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.178 seconds