- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
rearranging product page...
- davebarrettdesigns
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
10 years 11 months ago #217822
by davebarrettdesigns
rearranging product page... was created by davebarrettdesigns
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.davebarrettdesigns.co.uk/yummyprint2...p/product/6-leaflets
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.4
-- PHP version -- : 5.5
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : chrome
Hi all...
I am not by any stretch, a PHP expert and cannot for the life of me work out how to get this page
A:
www.davebarrettdesigns.co.uk/yummyprint2...p/product/6-leaflets
to look like this like mock-up I have made, here
B:
www.davebarrettdesigns.co.uk/yummyprint2...ucts/folded-leaflets
Could someone let me know:
1. which file I need to edit from the Displays> Vlews menu...
2. how to move the elements within (Image, price, add to cart button, viarants dropdown, product text block) around so I can get A to look like B... It has me completely foxed...
3. where do I find the CSS to add padding and alignments to the elements to make them look like B
Thanking you so much...
Dave
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.4
-- PHP version -- : 5.5
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : chrome
Hi all...
I am not by any stretch, a PHP expert and cannot for the life of me work out how to get this page
A:
www.davebarrettdesigns.co.uk/yummyprint2...p/product/6-leaflets
to look like this like mock-up I have made, here
B:
www.davebarrettdesigns.co.uk/yummyprint2...ucts/folded-leaflets
Could someone let me know:
1. which file I need to edit from the Displays> Vlews menu...
2. how to move the elements within (Image, price, add to cart button, viarants dropdown, product text block) around so I can get A to look like B... It has me completely foxed...
3. where do I find the CSS to add padding and alignments to the elements to make them look like B
Thanking you so much...
Dave
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 11 months ago #217825
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic rearranging product page...
Hi,
I think that this tutorial will be interesting for you: www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...ize-the-display.html
I think that this tutorial will be interesting for you: www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...ize-the-display.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.166 seconds