- Posts: 39
- Thank you received: 1
Custom features
10 years 11 months ago #217824
by leonte54
Custom features was created by leonte54
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.4
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.40
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : CHROME 46.0.2490.71
Hi,
I've copied this code:
after the
in show_default page, but at the end of code there is a number (_1_4) that I don't want, is possible to hide it?
Is it possible to change the caracteristics value like the attached image?
Any help is appreciated.
Thank you
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.4
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.40
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : CHROME 46.0.2490.71
Hi,
I've copied this code:
Code:
<span id="hikashop_product_code_main" class="hikashop_product_code_main">
<?php
echo "ISBN: ".$this->element->product_code;
?>
</span>
Code:
if(empty ($this->element->characteristics) || $this->params->get('characteristic_display')!='list'){ ?>
Is it possible to change the caracteristics value like the attached image?
Any help is appreciated.
Thank you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 11 months ago #217833
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Custom features
Hi,
Remove the characteristics and instead create custom fields of the table "product" via the menu Display>Custom fields (requires either the Essential or the Business edition) and that will display like you want for both points.
Remove the characteristics and instead create custom fields of the table "product" via the menu Display>Custom fields (requires either the Essential or the Business edition) and that will display like you want for both points.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 11 months ago #217988
by leonte54
Replied by leonte54 on topic Custom features
Hi,
i've updated to Essential edition and I read this documentation:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/4...shop-field-form.html
but I can't show new Custom fields created.
I attached the preferences I used for this url:
odbc.altervista.org/matarrese/index.php/...odotto/2-il-rossetto
thank you for your help
i've updated to Essential edition and I read this documentation:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/4...shop-field-form.html
but I can't show new Custom fields created.
I attached the preferences I used for this url:
odbc.altervista.org/matarrese/index.php/...odotto/2-il-rossetto
thank you for your help
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 11 months ago #218063
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Custom features
Hi,
You want to use the type "text" (or dropdown, etc) and not "custom text". Then, in each product, you'll be able to enter (or select) the value you want for the field and it will display on the product page.
You want to use the type "text" (or dropdown, etc) and not "custom text". Then, in each product, you'll be able to enter (or select) the value you want for the field and it will display on the product page.
The following user(s) said Thank You: leonte54
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.231 seconds