- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
Hikashop and tires search!
10 years 11 months ago #217860
by DBZGoku
Hikashop and tires search! was created by DBZGoku
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.4.0
Hello,
I am new to hikashop,
I am trying to create a tire shop.
My problem is that tires have 3 specific characteristics that must always have a combination of them
tire width, aspect ratio, wheel diameter.
E.X.
175/70R13
tire width, aspect ratio, wheel diameter.
175 70R 13
I also be creating a search module to search tires by this characteristics.
If i create characteristics, the user must select a combination of the characteristics by himself.
Is there a way to show only the available combinations?
i,e
175/70R13
but store in the products options the different values
I could and the available sizes directly, but then i will not be able to search by width lets say
Hello,
I am new to hikashop,
I am trying to create a tire shop.
My problem is that tires have 3 specific characteristics that must always have a combination of them
tire width, aspect ratio, wheel diameter.
E.X.
175/70R13
tire width, aspect ratio, wheel diameter.
175 70R 13
I also be creating a search module to search tires by this characteristics.
If i create characteristics, the user must select a combination of the characteristics by himself.
Is there a way to show only the available combinations?
i,e
175/70R13
but store in the products options the different values
I could and the available sizes directly, but then i will not be able to search by width lets say
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 11 months ago #217862
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Hikashop and tires search!
Hi,
See "Characteristics selection method" setting, I think it should help
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...ig.html#main_product
Regards,
See "Characteristics selection method" setting, I think it should help
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...ig.html#main_product
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 11 months ago #217917
by DBZGoku
Replied by DBZGoku on topic Hikashop and tires search!
Hello,
thanks for the reply.
Unfortunately it is stated there this.
Note that this third option only works with 2 characteristics per product. If a product does have a different number of characteristics, they will default to the dropdown display.
thanks for the reply.
Unfortunately it is stated there this.
Note that this third option only works with 2 characteristics per product. If a product does have a different number of characteristics, they will default to the dropdown display.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 11 months ago #217923
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Hikashop and tires search!
Hi,
The system does not allow to filter the dropdown values based on the values selected in other dropdowns by default.
But if the customer select a wrong combination and the product does not exist so it will display a message, message which can be customized to display for example "not available". To update the dropdown values dynamically it will require custom code.
The system does not allow to filter the dropdown values based on the values selected in other dropdowns by default.
But if the customer select a wrong combination and the product does not exist so it will display a message, message which can be customized to display for example "not available". To update the dropdown values dynamically it will require custom code.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.246 seconds