- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
Google Merchant account setup
- Deadly Records
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
10 years 11 months ago #217898
by Deadly Records
Google Merchant account setup was created by Deadly Records
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
deadlyrecords.com.au
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.4
-- PHP version -- : 5.4
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : firefox. Latest
Hi,
I am trying to set up the Google Merchant Plugin. I have no idea where to find the name of the xml file that stores all the hikashop products.
I have found mod_hikashop.xml and google_products.xml hikashopproductinsert.xml but not the product xml as suggested in the documentation.
Where do I go please
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.4
-- PHP version -- : 5.4
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : firefox. Latest
Hi,
I am trying to set up the Google Merchant Plugin. I have no idea where to find the name of the xml file that stores all the hikashop products.
I have found mod_hikashop.xml and google_products.xml hikashopproductinsert.xml but not the product xml as suggested in the documentation.
Where do I go please
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 11 months ago #217941
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Google Merchant account setup
Hi,
In the settings of the HikaShop Google Products plugin, you'll find the setting "File Name" where you can enter the file name you want. If you read the tooltip of that setting it says:
In the settings of the HikaShop Google Products plugin, you'll find the setting "File Name" where you can enter the file name you want. If you read the tooltip of that setting it says:
The file name you specified on your google merchant account (It has to end with '.xml')
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.164 seconds