- Posts: 8
- Thank you received: 0
product list menu item not show any product
10 years 11 months ago - 10 years 11 months ago #218579
by tellustek
product list menu item not show any product was created by tellustek
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.13
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : any
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : none
hello
I was new a menu item ,
and type is products listing,
and I select Main category 電競鍵盤,
Sub elements filter select Direct sub elements
but in frontend page
it not show any product
and I see this post
www.hikashop.com/forum/product-category-...in-display-menu.html
change Sub elements filter to all sub elements
it will show all products
include not in 電競鍵盤 category
as pic 2015-10-27 17.23.15.jpg show
please help
thank you
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.13
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : any
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : none
hello
I was new a menu item ,
and type is products listing,
and I select Main category 電競鍵盤,
Sub elements filter select Direct sub elements
but in frontend page
it not show any product
and I see this post
www.hikashop.com/forum/product-category-...in-display-menu.html
change Sub elements filter to all sub elements
it will show all products
include not in 電競鍵盤 category
as pic 2015-10-27 17.23.15.jpg show
please help
thank you
Last edit: 10 years 11 months ago by tellustek.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 11 months ago #218587
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic product list menu item not show any product
Hi,
Are you sure that the "gaming keyboards" (products) have the category "電競鍵盤" as category in their edition page ?
If it is, so with the "direct sub elements" filter they should be displayed.
In your menu settings, is the " Recently viewed" option disabled ?
Are you sure that the "gaming keyboards" (products) have the category "電競鍵盤" as category in their edition page ?
If it is, so with the "direct sub elements" filter they should be displayed.
In your menu settings, is the " Recently viewed" option disabled ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.181 seconds