- Posts: 27
- Thank you received: 0
No products are shown
10 years 11 months ago - 10 years 11 months ago #218595
by Ziggy
No products are shown was created by Ziggy
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.43
LS,
My website is not showing the right categories or any product anymore. :ohmy:
I guess, because of following instruction here the wrong way?
Now I am curious what is the reason of this issue and how to fix it?
I tried updating Joomla, reinstalling Hikashop and recreating categories, but still no luck.
all the products are still there, but without showing in the front end.
Many thanks in advance!
Kind regards
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.43
LS,
My website is not showing the right categories or any product anymore. :ohmy:
I guess, because of following instruction here the wrong way?
Now I am curious what is the reason of this issue and how to fix it?
I tried updating Joomla, reinstalling Hikashop and recreating categories, but still no luck.
all the products are still there, but without showing in the front end.
Many thanks in advance!
Kind regards
Last edit: 10 years 11 months ago by Ziggy.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 11 months ago #218610
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic No products are shown
Hi,
Please give us more informations about your issue, I went on your website but when clicking on a category the products were correctly displayed.
So please give us the frontend link to a page with the issue and screenshots of the settings of the menu used to display the listing.
Please give us more informations about your issue, I went on your website but when clicking on a category the products were correctly displayed.
So please give us the frontend link to a page with the issue and screenshots of the settings of the menu used to display the listing.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 11 months ago #218956
by Ziggy
Replied by Ziggy on topic No products are shown
Cause of the problems, I had to restore a backup.
So its repaired for now
So its repaired for now
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.169 seconds