- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
category listing only
10 years 11 months ago #218901
by bidule
category listing only was created by bidule
-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop Starter 2.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.5
-- PHP version -- : 5438
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : firefox 4102
Hello,
I would like my top menu item to list only the sub categories and no products.
I have been looking at the online documentation but it does not seems to be written for my hikashop version. I have been searching in the forum but cannot find a solution.
I have tryed a lot of things even trashed all the ikashop modules that were not published and emyed the trash but I still have somme product listed after my sub categories.
Thank you for your help
Bidule
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.5
-- PHP version -- : 5438
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : firefox 4102
Hello,
I would like my top menu item to list only the sub categories and no products.
I have been looking at the online documentation but it does not seems to be written for my hikashop version. I have been searching in the forum but cannot find a solution.
I have tryed a lot of things even trashed all the ikashop modules that were not published and emyed the trash but I still have somme product listed after my sub categories.
Thank you for your help
Bidule
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 11 months ago #218927
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic category listing only
Hi,
So you don't want to display products at all ? Or display them only for the last children category ?
If you want to display the products only when in the latest category, so in your menu settings under the "Product options" part you have to change the value for the option "sub element filter" and select" Direct sub elements".
Else to not display products in any cases, you can edit the view "product / listing" and add this code at the top of the view:
And replace "XX" by the id of the desired menu.
So you don't want to display products at all ? Or display them only for the last children category ?
If you want to display the products only when in the latest category, so in your menu settings under the "Product options" part you have to change the value for the option "sub element filter" and select" Direct sub elements".
Else to not display products in any cases, you can edit the view "product / listing" and add this code at the top of the view:
Code:
<?php
$data = $this->params->get('data',new stdClass());
$moduleData = $this->params->get('hikashopmodule');
if(!isset($data->hk_product) && is_null($moduleData)){
global $Itemid;
if($Itemid == 'XX')
return;
}
?>
The following user(s) said Thank You: bidule
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 11 months ago #218959
by bidule
Replied by bidule on topic category listing only
It works ! Thank you very much
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.201 seconds