- Posts: 13
- Thank you received: 0
URL link by automatically generate error
- archinfoto
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
10 years 11 months ago #218952
by archinfoto
URL link by automatically generate error was created by archinfoto
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.infoto.tw/index.php/%E5%88%86%E9%A1%...8%A1%A8/category/20-
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.5
URL link by automatically generate an error occurred
under category of 黑白負片,It's have 2 item
www.infoto.tw/index.php/%E5%88%86%E9%A1%...8%A1%A8/category/20-
but when I click those item, it's link a error URL.
www.infoto.tw/index.php/%E5%88%86%E9%A1%...%A8/product/p400tmax
It's automatically add p before item name
If I remove the URL to
www.infoto.tw/index.php/%E5%88%86%E9%A1%...1%A8/product/400tmax
It's work fine.
I have check each category but only 黑白負片 have this problem.
Will you help me to fix this problem
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.5
URL link by automatically generate an error occurred
under category of 黑白負片,It's have 2 item
www.infoto.tw/index.php/%E5%88%86%E9%A1%...8%A1%A8/category/20-
but when I click those item, it's link a error URL.
www.infoto.tw/index.php/%E5%88%86%E9%A1%...%A8/product/p400tmax
It's automatically add p before item name
If I remove the URL to
www.infoto.tw/index.php/%E5%88%86%E9%A1%...1%A8/product/400tmax
It's work fine.
I have check each category but only 黑白負片 have this problem.
Will you help me to fix this problem
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 11 months ago #218978
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic URL link by automatically generate error
Hi,
That's because the products name start with a number and you turned on the "remove category and product id from URLs".
The system has to add a p to avoid using the number as id of the product.
I would recommend to fill the "alias" field of your product with a name which doesn't start with a number.
That should avoid the problem.
That's because the products name start with a number and you turned on the "remove category and product id from URLs".
The system has to add a p to avoid using the number as id of the product.
I would recommend to fill the "alias" field of your product with a name which doesn't start with a number.
That should avoid the problem.
The following user(s) said Thank You: archinfoto
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.178 seconds