- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
Using same values in custom field
10 years 11 months ago #219047
by ICT-klus
Using same values in custom field was created by ICT-klus
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
I have made a custom field and add some values to it. I want to use the value for price calculating. When I use a value that I used before the record is overridden. Is it possible to use the same value in a custom field? How should I work around?
I have made a custom field and add some values to it. I want to use the value for price calculating. When I use a value that I used before the record is overridden. Is it possible to use the same value in a custom field? How should I work around?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 11 months ago #219048
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Using same values in custom field
Hi,
Please details.
With the current elements you gave ; it is just not possible to understand what you're talking about.
Regards,
Please details.
With the current elements you gave ; it is just not possible to understand what you're talking about.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.151 seconds