- Posts: 7
- Thank you received: 0
LIst product show that product are free?
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.5.
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.45
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome Version 46.0.2490.80 (64-bit)
Hello,
I'm really new with hikashop. I have the business version of the software.
I want to have 2 groups members and not members with differents prices.
I don't know how to configure that...
I put my prices in each product but at the front display... we see "gratuit"
I can give you the backend access....
Thank you for your help.
Andre
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please give us a screenshot of how you configured your prices.
Do you have set a user group access on them ? If it is, an there is no price without this kind of restriction, so when a customer is not logged in, he can't access the specific prices, and he see that the item is free.
You have to set a price for public, or do a translation override to remove the "Free" word, and you can disable the option "Display 'add to cart' button for free products" in Configuration > Main > Product in order to not allow users to add a free product to the cart.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Thank you for your response. I did create 2 users group. On is "membres" and a second "non-membre".
I did start for the prices related the "membres" group just for a test.
I did modify the ACL just for this group.
I'm the superuser... and I did forgot to add the "membres" in my user account! Now all is working!
Now I understand that for the large public, I must create the products with a setting price with a general public access... Is it correct?
Thanks for your great product...
Andre, quebec, canada
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Yes, that's it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I need just an another precision. I did create a product with the price for general guest but the product dedicated for the members (with the better price) continue to be presented in the front.
Do you have in the forum, the solution to create the boutique for the members and for the general public.
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I think that there was some misunderstood
You don't necessary have to create two times the same product to have two prices different, you can have only one time that product but with many prices applied to it. One price for large public and one price for members.
That way, when not logged it, we see the large public prices, and when logged in as member it will display the member price.
Else thanks to the ACL restrictions that can be set on products directly you can restrict the display of some products based on the user group. But I think that the first solution is the easiest one.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Great!!!
Now I understand. I'm very lucky to have Hikashop for my client.
Thank you for your professional support.
Andre
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I have a problem with the ACL...
for the members all is perfect, if I do the login I can see all the products with the right price...
but for the general store for the large public... I have no product at all. In each product for large public, I did check public and guest button.
Is it OK... But nothing work
Andre
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
How did you configure your ACLs ?
Could you provide some screenshots so that we can see what you did ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I give you an exemple of one product content
I did create a user group "membres" for the ACL
For the general public, you can see the ACL (public + guest)
I did attach also explorator. png... I see a disk member... I don't know if something is wrong...
In categories, we have promo products and didactics products.
I can give you a backend access, if possible....
Andre
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I'm not following you.
In your previous message, you stated that your problem is
Now, you're giving screenshots of your product settings, saying that you configured ACLs on the prices (not on the products themselves).but for the general store for the large public... I have no product at all
And if I go on your website while not being logged, I see both products and prices for them:
take.ms/bi47k
So in short, I'm lost and don't know what is your problem. Is the problem with the price of the products ? With the products being displayed on the listing ? Something else ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Yesterday, nothing was working... I have the product after the login of a member but for the general public
no product at the front page...
It was probably a problem about the cache I suppose.
Now, all is working perfectly.
I understand that my question was really unclear!!!!
Andre
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.