- Posts: 17
- Thank you received: 0
Space between displayed price and currency
10 years 11 months ago #219338
by roblux
Space between displayed price and currency was created by roblux
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.fleurage-natural-perfume.com.au/perfumes/colognes
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.42
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Safari/Firefox
Hi.
I need a little help to clarify the presentation of prices on my site.
Currently prices are displayed as;
AUD160.00
I would much prefer for clarity either;
$AUD 160.00
or
$160.00 AUD
I can't see it in the language file or the PRICES_LIST file.
Any clue would be much appreciated.
Thanks.
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.42
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Safari/Firefox
Hi.
I need a little help to clarify the presentation of prices on my site.
Currently prices are displayed as;
AUD160.00
I would much prefer for clarity either;
$AUD 160.00
or
$160.00 AUD
I can't see it in the language file or the PRICES_LIST file.
Any clue would be much appreciated.
Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 11 months ago #219344
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Space between displayed price and currency
Hi,
Via our menu System > Currency, you can directly edit the settings of the AUD currency.
Put the symbol before or after the amount, add a space or not, etc.
Via our menu System > Currency, you can directly edit the settings of the AUD currency.
Put the symbol before or after the amount, add a space or not, etc.
The following user(s) said Thank You: roblux
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 11 months ago #219469
by roblux
Replied by roblux on topic Space between displayed price and currency
Thank you, my bad.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.172 seconds