- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
Make Image popup on product listing page
10 years 11 months ago #219603
by emina
Make Image popup on product listing page was created by emina
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4
-- PHP version -- : 5
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : chrome
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : no
Hello
I want to make image popup big picture on product listing page not on product page
I try to apply this solution
www.hikashop.com/forum/product-category-...ct-listing-page.html
but it didn't work ..the link below the picture go to the product page and don't display the zoom.
Thank you for your help
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4
-- PHP version -- : 5
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : chrome
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : no
Hello
I want to make image popup big picture on product listing page not on product page
I try to apply this solution
www.hikashop.com/forum/product-category-...ct-listing-page.html
but it didn't work ..the link below the picture go to the product page and don't display the zoom.
Thank you for your help
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 11 months ago #219616
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Make Image popup on product listing page
Hi,
The solution given by Xavier requires Mootools and more precisely, a support for Squeezebox.
Like I wrote in the other thread ; it requires some customization. You can take a look at the view "product / show_block_img" to see how an image popup is generated in HikaShop.
Regards,
The solution given by Xavier requires Mootools and more precisely, a support for Squeezebox.
Like I wrote in the other thread ; it requires some customization. You can take a look at the view "product / show_block_img" to see how an image popup is generated in HikaShop.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.168 seconds