- Posts: 49
- Thank you received: 1
View that controls price position on Category List
- ahacreative
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
10 years 11 months ago #219733
by ahacreative
View that controls price position on Category List was created by ahacreative
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.4
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.27
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 36.0.4
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : N/A
Hi,
I'm having difficulty figuring out which view controls the placement of the price on a category listing. Currently the price is right below the image of the product, then the product name is under the price. I want to move the price to the bottom, with the product name above the price. Which view do I need to edit?
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.4
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.27
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 36.0.4
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : N/A
Hi,
I'm having difficulty figuring out which view controls the placement of the price on a category listing. Currently the price is right below the image of the product, then the product name is under the price. I want to move the price to the bottom, with the product name above the price. Which view do I need to edit?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 11 months ago #219734
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic View that controls price position on Category List
Hi,
You can find a table explaining the different layouts and the corresponding view to edit
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...-display.html#layout
Regards,
You can find a table explaining the different layouts and the corresponding view to edit
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...-display.html#layout
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.175 seconds