- Posts: 19
- Thank you received: 4
Error page 404 when select a product
10 years 11 months ago #219772
by gundogz
Error page 404 when select a product was created by gundogz
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.gundogz.nl
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.18
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : firefox
Hi all,
The last 2 days i get a error page 404 when i select a product for detail information.
When i go to menu:
Dummy -> Canvas dummy -> and select one of the products, thats give a 404.
I can i this item to the cart.
There are a few products that give the detail information.
Dummy -> Canvas 3 delige -> and select the ony product, it give me the detail information.
Can you help me for this problem, i can't find a solution and what's going wrong.
Thanks for you support
gr Eduard Leeuwestein
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.18
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : firefox
Hi all,
The last 2 days i get a error page 404 when i select a product for detail information.
When i go to menu:
Dummy -> Canvas dummy -> and select one of the products, thats give a 404.
I can i this item to the cart.
There are a few products that give the detail information.
Dummy -> Canvas 3 delige -> and select the ony product, it give me the detail information.
Can you help me for this problem, i can't find a solution and what's going wrong.
Thanks for you support
gr Eduard Leeuwestein
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 10 months ago #219822
by gundogz
Replied by gundogz on topic Error page 404 when select a product
Update,
I don't know what is changed, but when I'm looking at:
Dummy -> Canvas dummy -> and select the product, it give me the detail information.
this open the page:
www.gundogz.nl/webshop/index.php/product...ummy-1lb-500gr-groen
The other menu-item:
Dummy -> Canvas 3 delige opens the link:
www.gundogz.nl/webshop/index.php?option=...&category_pathway=43
And a thirth product opens an other link:
Dummy Bal -> Wild Dummy Bal
www.gundogz.nl/webshop/index.php/compone...-bal-zonder?Itemid=0
I made a rol back put the problem is still there.
I don't know what is changed, but when I'm looking at:
Dummy -> Canvas dummy -> and select the product, it give me the detail information.
this open the page:
www.gundogz.nl/webshop/index.php/product...ummy-1lb-500gr-groen
The other menu-item:
Dummy -> Canvas 3 delige opens the link:
www.gundogz.nl/webshop/index.php?option=...&category_pathway=43
And a thirth product opens an other link:
Dummy Bal -> Wild Dummy Bal
www.gundogz.nl/webshop/index.php/compone...-bal-zonder?Itemid=0
I made a rol back put the problem is still there.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 10 months ago #219895
by gundogz
Replied by gundogz on topic Error page 404 when select a product
I found the problem and solution:
www.hikashop.com/forum/product-category-...category.html#218759
Greetz,
Eduard
www.hikashop.com/forum/product-category-...category.html#218759
Greetz,
Eduard
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jerome
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.185 seconds