- Posts: 6
- Thank you received: 0
Category Description Images on Products Listing
- Leadbeatter
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
10 years 10 months ago - 10 years 10 months ago #219888
by Leadbeatter
Category Description Images on Products Listing was created by Leadbeatter
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.43
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 42.0
I have set an image in the category description page, but this is only showing up for one category - Cabochons. I want the rest to appear in the same format, but some with different images.
I have set images for the others, and can see them in the administrator listing, but not on the front end.
What am I doing wrong?
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.43
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 42.0
I have set an image in the category description page, but this is only showing up for one category - Cabochons. I want the rest to appear in the same format, but some with different images.
I have set images for the others, and can see them in the administrator listing, but not on the front end.
What am I doing wrong?
Last edit: 10 years 10 months ago by Leadbeatter.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 10 months ago #219920
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Category Description Images on Products Listing
Hi,
Go in the Joomla menu manager, edit all your HikaShop menu items and make sure that the "show description" setting is turned on for all of them in the "products options" tab.
Go in the Joomla menu manager, edit all your HikaShop menu items and make sure that the "show description" setting is turned on for all of them in the "products options" tab.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Leadbeatter
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 6
- Thank you received: 0
10 years 10 months ago #219936
by Leadbeatter
Replied by Leadbeatter on topic Category Description Images on Products Listing
Ok, I'm an idiot. :whistle: Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.194 seconds