Skip to main content

Not All Products in a Category are Displaying

More
10 years 10 months ago - 10 years 10 months ago #220668 by johnh823
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.44
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome 46.0.2490.86 m

I entered about 20 plus products of my Category - Bats and they showed 9 per page on 3 pages. All were displaying then after I added the next product only 3 per page (total of 9) display on the same pages. Now on this page all I see is basic images with most of the template background gone. See attachment.



I checked the Bats Menu Product Options and:

DIV = 3 x 3
Table = 3 rows
List = 3 x 3

Please help.
Thanks
Last edit: 10 years 10 months ago by johnh823. Reason: found something new

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 10 months ago #220699 by Xavier
Hi,

I think that you have a PHP error on your page, please set the "error reporting level" to "maximum" in the Joomla settings.
This will give us mode informations. Could you give us a screenshot of your menu settings too ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 10 months ago - 10 years 10 months ago #220717 by T-Online
Hi there,

Similar problem here: 4 products available, but only 3 showing; the 4th is only showing if I unpublish one of the others.

HikaShop Starter 2.6.0
Joomla 3.4.5
PHP 5.6
Firefox 42.0, Chrome 46.0.2490.86 (64-bit) and Safari 9.0.1
SSL active

No error messages. Clean coded table - with only three products. Any ideas?

Many thanks in advance.
Last edit: 10 years 10 months ago by T-Online. Reason: needs to go online today. :-(

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 10 months ago #220725 by johnh823
I changed the server reporting settings to Maximum. I have attached a screenshot of the Main Menu settings - Product Options for the Bats page which is not working now. I am replacing the products in a demo template and the other pages seem to be displaying fine. I have attached this "Tennis" page too.






Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 10 months ago #220726 by johnh823
Menu options attached to this post

.

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 10 months ago #220732 by johnh823
I also just saw this now on the page with the two bats that is not displaying properly at all:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function cut_html_string() in /mnt/data/vhosts/casite-686239.cloudaccess.net/httpdocs/templates/jv-sportshop/html/com_hikashop/product/listing_img_title.php on line 81

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 10 months ago #220749 by johnh823
1. Monday, 2:49 p.m. EST - Just unpublished all the bats and publishe them one by one and found out that one product in particular makes the Fatal error: Call to undefined function cut_html_string() in /mnt/data/vhosts/casite-686239.cloudaccess.net/httpdocs/templates/jv-sportshop/html/com_hikashop/product/listing_img_title.php on line 81. Any ideas why?

2. The other products are still only showing 3 to a page rather than 9 though.

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 10 months ago #220739 by nicolas
Hi,

@T-Online: You don't seem to be editing the right menu, in the menu settings you selected the display in "List", but on frontend the "Table" listing is used. Please give us a link to the page with the issue, that way we will give you the id of the menu to edit.

@johnh823:
1. The settings are broken in backend, this might cause the issue.
Please give us a backend access via our contact form (with a link to this topic): hikashop.com/support/contact-us.html

2. That's a bug of your Joomla template. Please contact them for that fatal error message.
The following user(s) said Thank You: T-Online

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 10 months ago - 10 years 10 months ago #220808 by T-Online

@T-Online: You don't seem to be editing the right menu, in the menu settings you selected the display in "List", but on frontend the "Table" listing is used. Please give us a link to the page with the issue, that way we will give you the id of the menu to edit.

Thank you for your reply! I reconfigured the menu. Everything running now.
Last edit: 10 years 10 months ago by T-Online. Reason: Ticket to be closed

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 10 months ago #220832 by nicolas
@johnh823 :
Thank you for the access.
I was able to access your menu item edition page and saw that the new CSS of the backend of HikaShop was missing. That's because it had been customized before and thus you didn't get the new additions for the menu item options screen.
I've reverted to the default CSS and it displayed fine.
Then, I saved the settings of the menu item and the listing is now displaying fine on your frontend.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 10 months ago #220895 by johnh823
Thanks for your help. Would this have happened when I updated the template from Hikashop 2.3 to 2.6? Is there trick to making sub menus from the main menu?

Thanks once again!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 10 months ago #220949 by Xavier
Hi,

You potentially had an override in the template before updating to 2.6.0, and this was causing the issue.
I don't really understand your second question, please explain with more details.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 10 months ago - 10 years 10 months ago #221083 by johnh823
I'm trying to make this structure under the Main Menu (Category) Bats and have tried, but it's not like using the regular Joomla menus. Please see attachment:

ment:



Many Thanks
Last edit: 10 years 10 months ago by johnh823. Reason: adding attachment

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 10 months ago #221317 by Xavier
Hi,

You can potentially create one menu per category and order them as you want in the Joomla menus tree.
Via HikaShop we can have a category listing module but it has only two depths.
The following user(s) said Thank You: johnh823

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.339 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum