- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
No option "Content Modules" in Display menu
10 years 10 months ago #220748
by fharbison
No option "Content Modules" in Display menu was created by fharbison
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.60
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.13
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : There is no error, but under the display menu item, I don not have the option to select content modules in order to create a new one. I need to create a module that displays only the categories and not the products them selves.
When I go to Control Panel >> HikaShop >>Display, I do not see "Content Modules" in the drop down list. I need to create a module that displays only the categories and not the productions.
I've searched the web, the documentation, and this forum but could not find this specific "issue" addressed.
Thank you.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.13
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : There is no error, but under the display menu item, I don not have the option to select content modules in order to create a new one. I need to create a module that displays only the categories and not the products them selves.
When I go to Control Panel >> HikaShop >>Display, I do not see "Content Modules" in the drop down list. I need to create a module that displays only the categories and not the productions.
I've searched the web, the documentation, and this forum but could not find this specific "issue" addressed.
Thank you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 10 months ago #220778
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic No option "Content Modules" in Display menu
Hi,
Since HikaShop 2.6.0 these menus are no more existing.
We now use the main Joomla Menus and Modules settings for our content.
So in your case, you just have to create a new Joomla module with the type HikaShop content module and set it up as you want.
Since HikaShop 2.6.0 these menus are no more existing.
We now use the main Joomla Menus and Modules settings for our content.
So in your case, you just have to create a new Joomla module with the type HikaShop content module and set it up as you want.
The following user(s) said Thank You: fharbison
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 10 months ago #220879
by fharbison
Replied by fharbison on topic No option "Content Modules" in Display menu
Worked great. Thanks for your quick reply.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.147 seconds