- Posts: 6
- Thank you received: 0
Category menu with various subcategory level
10 years 10 months ago #221142
by netsurf
Category menu with various subcategory level was created by netsurf
-- HikaShop version -- : hikashop businessn 2.3.1.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.5x
The problem is in category menu (vertical).
It seems that HikaShop must have a catalog organized with the same level of category-subcategory overall.
I tried also in the demo site.
Here the catalog and the related menu is:
Shoes
◦ Men
◦ Women
◦ Kids
Computing
◦ Peripherals
◦ Computers
E-books
◦ English books
◦ French books
Automobile
◦ Cars
◦ Spare parts
Categorytest1
The Categorytest1 has been created by me (initially without subcategories). A product inside this catagory is not linked in the menu. On the contrary, if I create a Subcategorytest1 under Categorytest1 and if I put inside the product, it will be correctly linked.
Is it an intrinsic limit ?
Thanks for your attention.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.5x
The problem is in category menu (vertical).
It seems that HikaShop must have a catalog organized with the same level of category-subcategory overall.
I tried also in the demo site.
Here the catalog and the related menu is:
Shoes
◦ Men
◦ Women
◦ Kids
Computing
◦ Peripherals
◦ Computers
E-books
◦ English books
◦ French books
Automobile
◦ Cars
◦ Spare parts
Categorytest1
The Categorytest1 has been created by me (initially without subcategories). A product inside this catagory is not linked in the menu. On the contrary, if I create a Subcategorytest1 under Categorytest1 and if I put inside the product, it will be correctly linked.
Is it an intrinsic limit ?
Thanks for your attention.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 10 months ago #221149
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Category menu with various subcategory level
Hi,
It depends on the category listing module settings, you can enable the link on the main categories in order to display their products directly.
It depends on the category listing module settings, you can enable the link on the main categories in order to display their products directly.
The following user(s) said Thank You: netsurf
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.197 seconds