- Posts: 9
- Thank you received: 0
Images not showing [SOLVED]
10 years 10 months ago - 10 years 10 months ago #221203
by Josette
Images not showing [SOLVED] was created by Josette
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
theeggshop.co.uk/index.php/shop
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.5
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : firefox 42.0
Sorry to waste anyone's time, I think this is an error with me, not Hikashop!!
The images will not show, for products or categories. I wonder if I have turned them off somewhere, but I can not find out where that would be.
Can anyone advise?
Many thanks
Jo
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.5
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : firefox 42.0
Sorry to waste anyone's time, I think this is an error with me, not Hikashop!!
The images will not show, for products or categories. I wonder if I have turned them off somewhere, but I can not find out where that would be.
Can anyone advise?
Many thanks
Jo
Last edit: 10 years 10 months ago by Josette.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 10 months ago #221214
by Josette
Replied by Josette on topic Images not showing [SOLVED]
I don't know how this problem was solved, but thankfully it is!
I did upgrade to 2.6.0... so I guess that was it!
I did upgrade to 2.6.0... so I guess that was it!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 10 months ago #221207
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Images not showing
Hi,
Please check your settings for the option "Type of item layout" in Configuration > Display > Default parameters for DIVs.
You should select a listing like "Image and title", if that does not have any effect so you have to check the settings of the module with the id 132.
Please check your settings for the option "Type of item layout" in Configuration > Display > Default parameters for DIVs.
You should select a listing like "Image and title", if that does not have any effect so you have to check the settings of the module with the id 132.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.187 seconds