- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
content module displayed under my categories
- brotherdoomsday
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
10 years 10 months ago #221239
by brotherdoomsday
content module displayed under my categories was created by brotherdoomsday
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.6
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 42
I did not enable any content module nor published one yet under the categories displayed on the The Store page (see website url) there is a listing of all product currently stored in the store. How can I disable this ? I've even trashed HikaShop content module to no avail ??? Help
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.6
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 42
I did not enable any content module nor published one yet under the categories displayed on the The Store page (see website url) there is a listing of all product currently stored in the store. How can I disable this ? I've even trashed HikaShop content module to no avail ??? Help
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 10 months ago #221309
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic content module displayed under my categories
Hi,
Please check the settings of the menu with the id "293" and in the "product options" tab select "Direct sub elements" for the option "Sub elements filter".
And check in the modules if you have "associated module for the menu ..." entries, if it is, you can delete them.
Please check the settings of the menu with the id "293" and in the "product options" tab select "Direct sub elements" for the option "Sub elements filter".
And check in the modules if you have "associated module for the menu ..." entries, if it is, you can delete them.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- brotherdoomsday
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
10 years 10 months ago - 10 years 10 months ago #221371
by brotherdoomsday
Replied by brotherdoomsday on topic content module displayed under my categories
I did has you said, some of the displayed item vanished but i'm still left with some displaying, how do I go about deleting associated Modules. I'll give you admin rights so you can see how the shop is set-up and what i'm doing wrong. sent you a private message about this
raybob.atomikspace.com/administrator/index.php
raybob.atomikspace.com/administrator/index.php
Last edit: 10 years 10 months ago by brotherdoomsday.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 10 months ago #222529
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic content module displayed under my categories
Hi,
The settings for the menu are correct, I see too that you managed to delete the undesired modules.
For the other issue, it was just that some products had two categories applied, the "final" one like "Jewelry" but the parent category too (product category), so they were displayed on the main menu listing page.
The settings for the menu are correct, I see too that you managed to delete the undesired modules.
For the other issue, it was just that some products had two categories applied, the "final" one like "Jewelry" but the parent category too (product category), so they were displayed on the main menu listing page.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.194 seconds