- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
Product detail page
10 years 10 months ago #221248
by scohen
Product detail page was created by scohen
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.5
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Google Chrome Version 46.0.2490.86
I am trying to figure out how to link products from a categories listing page, to a single product detail page. When I click on products on a category page, for example like this one -
p3proswing.com/site2/index.php/shop-all-products/mats
if I click on the first product, I want it to link to a detail page - that just shows that product information but it looks like it is just refreshing the product category listing page... I cannot seem to figure out how to link it to an individual detail page?
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.5
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Google Chrome Version 46.0.2490.86
I am trying to figure out how to link products from a categories listing page, to a single product detail page. When I click on products on a category page, for example like this one -
p3proswing.com/site2/index.php/shop-all-products/mats
if I click on the first product, I want it to link to a detail page - that just shows that product information but it looks like it is just refreshing the product category listing page... I cannot seem to figure out how to link it to an individual detail page?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 10 months ago #221305
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Product detail page
Hi,
Please give us a screenshot of your module settings. (module with the id 186)
Please give us a screenshot of your module settings. (module with the id 186)
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.153 seconds