- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 1
Not showing any products in category
- Twototango
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
10 years 10 months ago #221299
by Twototango
Not showing any products in category was created by Twototango
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.5
Having used Joomla and VM since both first came out. Now I decided to take the plunge and start out with Hikashop. Having heard a lot of good things about it.
For this, my most recent project I'm using Hikashop Business 2.6.0. I've been going trough the multitude of Hikashop's setting and possibilities for a few days now. All is pretty straight forward and put together in a way that makes sense.
However I can't seem to get something basic, like 'showing products in a category', to work.
The documentation about it doesn't reflect what i see i my hikashop version.
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...splay-front-end.html
This all seems to be reworked into the hikashop menu item. I agree this is better place for it. But in this case it makes troubleshooting a bit confusing to a new Hikashop user like me.
Where to look to solve my issue?
Thanks in advance for helping me out....
Maybe I placed this onder the wrong categorie earlier?
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.5
Having used Joomla and VM since both first came out. Now I decided to take the plunge and start out with Hikashop. Having heard a lot of good things about it.
For this, my most recent project I'm using Hikashop Business 2.6.0. I've been going trough the multitude of Hikashop's setting and possibilities for a few days now. All is pretty straight forward and put together in a way that makes sense.
However I can't seem to get something basic, like 'showing products in a category', to work.
The documentation about it doesn't reflect what i see i my hikashop version.
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...splay-front-end.html
This all seems to be reworked into the hikashop menu item. I agree this is better place for it. But in this case it makes troubleshooting a bit confusing to a new Hikashop user like me.
Where to look to solve my issue?
Thanks in advance for helping me out....
Maybe I placed this onder the wrong categorie earlier?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 10 months ago - 10 years 10 months ago #221303
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Not showing any products in category
Last edit: 10 years 10 months ago by Xavier.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.130 seconds